Place is a fast-growing venture-backed software company that natively combines revenue management with financial forecasting and planning. The complete solution joins together the flexibility and automation of revenue management features with the financial forecasting, cash management, human capital [...]
Place is a fast-growing venture-backed software company that natively combines revenue management with financial forecasting and planning. The complete solution joins together the flexibility and automation of revenue management features with the financial forecasting, cash management, human capital management, and scenario modeling that businesses require to stay competitive and be more agile in their decision-making.
The company is looking for a director of engineering to head its engineering department.
To be successful in this position, the director needs to be confident in managing the development teams and at the same time required to set goals, and determine the budget and timeline for the various projects of the company. The director will also be in charge of the company’s integration with external partners and oversee all software development plans from the concept to production.Lastly, the director will be required to employ innovative technologies that help the company grow and maximize its productivity.
- Manage both front and back-end development teams as well as their projects.
- Oversee the reliability and performance of all the internal systems and suggest areas of improvement along with improving cost-efficiency of systems.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with security regulations.
- Software development projects are to be managed by way of setting goals, timelines, and specific requirements.
- Prepare and manage the engineering department’s budget.
- Based on the company’s overall objectives and resources, the The Director is requires to develop strategies for upcoming projects.
- Plan hiring and coordinate the training of new engineers.
- Coordinate with external stakeholders for new integrations and tools.
- Identify areas for process improvement and implement changes to increase efficiency and quality and suggest and incorporate the newest applicable technologies for the product.
- Oversee the technical design, development, and implementation of Salesforce solutions for our clients.
- Provide technical guidance to our engineering teams and top management.
- Support established organizational objectives by developing goals and strategies.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and project managers to ensure that solutions meet business requirements and are delivered on time and within budget and Maintaining good relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in Salesforce EcoSystem and should be excellent in solution design and implementation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Efficient problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Up-to-date knowledge of the Industry.
- Ability to motivate others