Place is looking to hire Data Engineer for our Jaipur team. The role of the Data Engineer is to build systems that collect, manage, and convert raw data into usable information for data scientists and business analysts to interpret. Their [...]
Place is looking to hire Data Engineer for our Jaipur team. The role of the Data Engineer is to build systems that collect, manage, and convert raw data into usable information for data scientists and business analysts to interpret. Their ultimate goal is to make data accessible so that organization can use it to evaluate and optimize their performance.
Place natively combines revenue management with financial forecasting and planning. The complete solution joins together the flexibility and automation of revenue management features with the financial forecasting, cash management, human capital management, and scenario modeling that businesses require to stay competitive and be more agile in their decision-making.
We are a tight-knit team of trailblazers looking for like-minded individuals to help us build the next generation of business solutions. If you're looking for startup energy, seasoned experience, and the opportunity to do the best work of your career – we can't wait to connect over your application.
Role and Responsibilities
- Maintain data integrity across multiple databases.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Design research plans for data gathering and analysis.
- Participate in interpreting data analyses and developing action plans accordingly.
- Assist in making strategic data-related decisions by analysing, manipulating, tracking, internally managing, and reporting data.
- Design, update and maintain multiple databases.
- Assist Application Development team to create and implement data strategies, designing and building data flows, and developing conceptual data models.
- Perform reverse engineering of physical data models from databases and SQL scripts.
- Analyse data models and physical databases for any variances and discrepancies.
- Perform data research, analysis, and logical data modeling to validate and document the usage of business data artefacts.
- Analyse data-related system integration opportunities and challenges to propose appropriate solutions.
- Develop and document data model elements according to established standards and guidelines.
- Guide System Analysts, Engineers, Programmers, and others on limitations and capabilities, performance requirements, and interfaces.
- Min 2 Years of experience in the related field
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, IT, or another quantitative field.
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cassandra.
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages
- Should be Proficient in Excel and SQL Queries