Job responsibilities for this position include:2+ years of experience in QA Testing Salesforce testing experience is preferred.Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices.Oversee all aspects of quality assurance [...]
Job responsibilities for this position include:
- 2+ years of experience in QA Testing
- Salesforce testing experience is preferred.
- Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices.
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Act as a key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources internally and externally.
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans, and procedures (manual and automated).
- Manage documentation and Testing schedules.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree required - Computer Science, IT or equivalent
- 3+ years of relevant working experience
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
- Hands-on experience with the Salesforce Platform
- Direct experience working on CRM projects for middle market and enterprise size companies